Start here to learn about ProTop Monitoring and Advanced Alerting.
- ProTop Overview
- Installation Requirements
- Adding Databases
- Installation troubleshooting guide
ProTop RT Real-Time Monitoring
See all articles
ProTop Alerts Dashboard
Monitored resources and associated alerts, all in a single-pane-of-glass view.See all articles
ProTop Trends Dashboard
Graphical trends of your key OpenEdge metrics.
- ProTop Trends Dashboard Overview
- Advanced Dashboard
- Table and Index Statistics
- Latch and Resource Activity Dashboard
- Server Metrics
Advanced Alerting Configuration
Metric definitions, alert levels, nag frequency and everything else you need to know to configure the advanced alerting functionality in ProTop.See all articles
Detailed information on all alertable metrics and data collectors.See all articles
Web Portal Administration
Information on how to configure the ProTop web portal.
- Portal Administration Overview
- Alert Responses Administration
- Resources Administration
- Outages Administration
- Users Administration
ProTop release notes.
Something not working right? These articles will help you straighten it out.
- How to Respond to "No Heartbeat" Alerts
- How to Control the Frequency of Database Down or Outage Alerts
- hasVar No variable Extent Alert vs After image extents